Radiant Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiant Light

If you like to roleplay, love to write, and adore sharing your knowledge about the arts, this is where you should be.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light! [Rules included]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Admin
Akeria

Location : On the center of a stage, staring out into the audience.

Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light! [Rules included] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light! [Rules included]   Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light! [Rules included] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 am

Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light!

Here, we have roleplaying, you can share your writing, artwork, or just hang out. Just know that we'll have a lot of fun while here. Smile

I'd just like to say, that I do have some rules that I'd like you guys to go over:

No plagiarism. Plagiarism is stealing other peoples’ ideas without their permission. Fanfictions and such are fine, but please be sure to always give credit to the original author when posting something that is not your own.

Be polite and courteous to all other members. Don’t be rude to each other because of different viewpoints or because someone else’s story “stinks” - please be sure to always express your opinions kindly.

No bad language. No fake swearing like "He double hockey sticks" None of that.

As well, use proper language. Please try to use proper grammar, spelling, etc - and no typing in all caps LIKE THIS either. That just makes me mad.

No using blue or red text. These colors are for important posts by the mods and admin (red for admin, blue for mods) only. Variations are fine, however, such as royal blue.

No personal information. If you wish, you may share your first name, age, and state, but nothing else. (And this applies to things people would put down about you in an address book, not things such as your favorite color, etc.)

When roleplaying, all members are required to put a set of rules that say their specific expectations of that thread. Follow them.

No spamming. This includes fluff posts. Those are just annoying.

Keep your signature normal. Like, No more than two pictures, and make sure they're normal sized. It's irritating when they stretch the page.

Be nice to the Mods. They're here to help you. Kay?

Basiclly, just have fun, and remember to be Radiant. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://akeriasharing.board-directory.net

Welcome to The Lost Universe - Radiant Light! [Rules included]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Light :: Radiance :: Radiant Announcements-
Jump to: